Friday, March 21, 2014

Babies!

It's funny how pregnancies can be sometimes a surprise, come at a time when least expected but happen at the perfect moment and time. 
At the time I first initially found out I was pregnant one of my dearest friends from Springfield, Missouri found out at the same time, Valerie Lemmon. Little did we know neither of us planned the pregnancy let alone planned it to happen at the same time. What a joy it is to experience this amazingness hundreds of miles apart, as we are able to  go thru the stages of our pregnancy together only a couple weeks apart. So be ready to bombarded with photos of the two of us, and photos of our babies as they become the best of friends and pen pals for life from afar. How at times like these I wish I still lived in Missouri..... Here we are: 
My due date: August 26, 2014 
Val's due date: September 4,2014 
Now next on the list is who is having what?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment