Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Summer Hair Inspiration.



I feel like my blog has been long overdue for some posts. Looking back its been awhile since I have wrote about the things I love.. Hair, Beauty, Fashion, Crossfit and good nutrition. This baby has taken over my life and its only the beginning. All I can think about has been what's the nursery colors, what theme, what furniture, can I get more coupons, baby showers, travels, ok you get the idea non stop baby k but isn't that what a new mom should be experiencing?!?
Well if you don't follow me on Facebook: Jessica @Salon ISH or Instagram : Jnkingsbury You've missed out on these photos so here you are! Click on the links to follow me now for inspiration, tips and tricks and all the amazingness of Salon ISH! This summer the hair trends have been amazing with ombre and balayage in full swing. I've loved transforming peoples locks into beautiful beauties they have always dreamed of! And ahh these little girls just light up my world... oh to have my little girl and hair and bows and headbands. ok enough about me check out these amazing styles and before and after's. Which is your fav?



::Bright Blonde Ombre::


::Sunkissed Strawberry Blonde, Long Bob::

Cutie Pa Tootie.... cut off 10 inches. Childs Stacked bob

WOWZO! Transformation. Im still amazing I REALLY did this in one appointment! Corrective Color, Bright Copper Red. suttle natural blonde hightlights with natural blonde base.
::Blonde Balayage::

Started with Hot pink faded panels, ended with a bright blonde with auburn lowlights and peek a boos. (you've seen her hot pink in a previous post im sure..VIBRANT!)

::Pre-teen ombre::

::Blonde Natural Balayage::

Good by grown out color hello Auburn beauty.

Ready to be a flower girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment