Friday, December 27, 2013

Christmas cheer

I hope each and everyone of you truely had an amazing Christmas! And truely celebrated Jesus birthday! Wooohoooo! As you know I traveled to Missouri mid December for my little sisters graduation so we decided to celebrate early while I was home. I arrived back to Washington a week before Christmas and created lots of magical Christmas hair while crunching to do some last minute shopping. (While lesrning my husband is worse than I am about shopping for others and not ourselves... ) it was nice to actually wake up in the comfort of our own home on Christmas morning and open our presents from one another. Shortly after that we packed up and headed to the Coulters (Derek's moms side of the family) where it was the big Christmas party. Brunch. Presents. Laughter. Games. And adult beverages filled thr room. The day was just perfect. Everyone loved all their gifts while loving spending time around the table playing board games. 



We still have one more Christmas celebration with Derek's dad and we are truely looking forward to exchanging gifts and coloring in the yearly Christmas coloring book.
I am really thankful that we both have such amazing families! What special Christmas tradition does your family do during the holidays?

This is what Christmas looked like at the Kingsbury household. 



For part of the staff at the office I decided to make a few special treats. I think they turned out great will definately be doig this again next year. 
Recipe: white chex mix 
2c honey chex cereal 
1c mini pretzels 
1c Christmas m & m's 
1 package white chocolate. 
Double broiler highly recommended to melt wax our over mixture slight swirl lay out flat on wax paper sprinkle with Christmas sprinkles and let cool I made about 3 batches for our jars. 







No comments:

Post a Comment