Sunday, December 8, 2013

So thankful

Somehow I missed out on posting much the last month or so. We have been pretty busy with Derek traveling to Missouri for some army training in Missouri. While I was here being busy behind my chair preparing everyone's locks for the holiday.  But I want everyone to know exactly how thankful I am and I don't want that to go unheard here on my blog. This year I am thankful for many things. 
I am very thankful for my husband Derek, he is the light in my eye and brightens my days in more ways than just one. I can't imagine what this life would ever be like without him by my side everyday. I am so thankful to for all the sacrifices he makes to give us all our freedom. I am also very thankful for my family. I realize everyday that the bond I share with my family and Derek's is very special and unique and not all people get to experience this amazingness. I am thankful to live here in Washington and have the ability to get to know this area where Derek was raised and be close to the family to hang out and enjoy each other. In more ways that one salon ish has truely changed my life! This is by far the most amazing group of women I have worked with and the bond between each other is so amazing. Don't get me wrong all the salons I have works at carry a special memory with me and I've enjoyed each of them. But this one has been so special. From day one I really had to push my way thru to snag this job and I am so thankful that I did what I had to do to become an ish doll. It saddens my heart to know that someday I will have to move on with this army lifestyle but let's not think about that till then. I could go on and on about the things I am thankful for but don't wanna bore you too much! But with a last line I am most thankful for the life that god has created for me and the blessings I receive everyday. 
Happy holidays!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment