Sunday, August 4, 2013

Mmmm... Salsa

So I have to admit... My biggest weakness in the health world must be chips and dips. With that being said salsa and some good white tortilla chips...mmmmmm..... Nothing is better! So as you are going to learn from me I prefer things made my me instead of bought in the store in a can.  Well that's if I have time to make it. I have several different salsa, pico,verde sauce recipes. Typically made with all fresh ingredients. This one is now at the top of my list. And I must say I can't keep it around here, as its Derek's new fav too! You'll be glad my sister in law shared this one with me! Try it and tell me what you think.... 
Blend all ingredients in food processor or blender: 
3-cans stewed Mexican tomatoes 
One yellow onion chopped 
One bunch of cilantro chopped 
1/2 jalapeƱo shopped 
1/2 jar chopped mild green pepperonicinis 
1/4 cup franks hot sauce. 
Enjoy! 




No comments:

Post a Comment